The breadth of issues classified within 电子安全 is considerable, but can be categorised into three areas of risk:
内容： being exposed to illegal, inappropriate or harmful material
联系： being subjected to harmful online interaction with other users
进行： personal online behaviour that increases the likelihood of, or causes, harm.
502 Bad Gateway
网赌最佳平台网址 - 网投可靠平台网址 has a duty of care for our students in respect of 电子安全. It is our responsibility:
- To protect and educate pupils and staff in their use of technology;
- To have the appropriate mechanisms in place to intervene and support 电子安全 incidents where appropriate;
The main ways in which we meet these responsibilities are:
- All users of ICT within the school (students and staff) must sign an acceptable use agreement which includes details of the sanctions in place for breach of the agreement. Parents and carers are also asked to endorse this agreement on behalf of their children.
- Any use of school computers is via a personalised login so that all students and staff have rights over, and responsibility for, all digital materials which they access or create.
- All internet access is strictly filtered.
- We view education as crucial to protecting our students as well as providing technical safeguards. All students receive specific e-safety lessons as part of their PSHE programme, in Years 7, 10 and 12.